1. Entry is open to players under 18 years of age on 1st January preceding the competition who are members of a golf club within the East Lancashire Golf Association and have a current handicap.
Entry will also be allowed to any Non ELGA players who are members of a bonified golf club with official active handicap and with the same age restrictions as mentioned above.
2. The competition is stroke play over 18 holes and the Junior Champion is the competitor returning the best gross score.
3. In the event of a tie the result will be decided as in Regulation 6 of the Lancashire Union of Golf Club's Regulations for Competitions.
4. This is a GROSS competition and players off 28 or Less Handicap will play from the WHITE competition Tees.
5. Juniors with an handicap of 29 or more shall play off the RED / JUNIOR BLOCKS
Maximum handicap is 36 for both Girls & Boys for scores being utilised for the associated "Challenge Tour" event. Girls will get an handicap addition per the SSS variation ( White to Red Bocks).
6. No player shall win more than ONE prize.
7. Prizes awarded for: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Best Gross / 1st. 2nd, 3rd, Best Nett.
No competitor can win more than one prize.
8. Close relatives will not be permitted as caddies , tender advice will not be allowed and at all times relatives must remain some distance away from the player in question.
9. On completion of each round of a competition the Player and his playing Partner/s must return together to the Competition Officials Desk and check their score cards with the Officials before they are signed and handed in. Any discrepancies or items of contention shall be sorted out at that point prior to the cards being submitted.