GENERAL RULES FOR THE BARRY BIRTWISTLE MEMORIAL COMPETITION
1) The competition will be "Singles Medal Play", played over one of ELGA's Nine-
2) Only members of ELGA Clubs ( Male/Female) can enter the event.
3) Handicap limits, Male 28, Female 36
4) There will be Three Prizes, Best Nett, Best Gross and Best Nett by a Female.
5) Men will play from competition Tees, Ladies from ladies Tees.
6) In the event of one player having the best gross and the best nett, they will be awarded the Nett prize with the gross prize going to the 2nd gross player.
7 In the event of a Tie, the player with the best score over the last 6 Holes will be the winner. If that is a Tie then the last 3 holes, then the final hole will be used to determine the winner.
If a winner still cannot be found, the prize will be shared.